Powered By The Christian Gift

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

After so long never update...

Just wanna share something. It has been very long I never update my blog. Muahahaha. To be honest it's not that I lost idea what to write. It's because the "real" objective I start this blog is....gone. Those who read my previous "emo" posts should know what I mean.

Bukan nak membanggakan diri sendiri, I always fetch people around here & there as if I'm too free got nothing to do or petrol is unlimited. Wanna say I'm kind & good & baik hati??? Not really. I'm just like any other ordinary man who wants something in return for always helping others (READ ON please....don't stop here). So far I had found my usefulness or should I rephrase....my purpose is to help people in transportation. Before that, few facts first....

FACTS ahh...not joking or boasting:

1 - Not all student is driving in campus...not all family like mine who can throw a medium sized RM50k+++ family car at my abusive disposal...(thank God provide me with this, I'm really blessed). I'm not tunjuk lagak-ing over here ok? It's a FACT I live in a above average financial level family. I'm not RICH!!!
2 - About my unusual amount of free time why I'm super free to do all this so-called "charity work" = TIME MANAGEMENT & POSITIVE THINKING. Please don't act like a super busy businessman when all you have to do everyday is study, lab work, assignment. God gives everyone 24 hours for a reason. Enough time to do everything & enough time to sleep. GO GET REAL STUDENTS!!!
3 - Petrol issue..... I use combination of science (faham-fahamlah) & arts (THE WAY HOW YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR) to jaga this. PETROL = MONEY lah! You think my family is printing money like a computer printer? Of course I used my brain lah. If I never had this done, I wouldn't do all this in the first place.

OK. This is the end of the crapping part as a normal human.

After this is the...er.....Serious part...

I said just now I do expect something in return. It's not cash obviously. What I seek is happiness & contentment. I had been "serving" in this area for a long time as long as I can remember. God must have a good purpose in my my superb driving skill (ask those who experienced it for testimonies...they speak the loudest) & I think I know. BTW the funny thing is YOUNG people said my driving is unstable & dizzy but ADULT & WORKING people said my driving is stable & secure. What does it mean anyway? Anyone care to explain?

Secara jujurnya I saved many poeple out of trouble with my beloved Proton Waja. BGC5258. It is my instrument to help poeple. Those jokers who always accuse me qualifies to be my goodbye-hello friend.

I like to help people because I will be a part of their plan or activity (willingly or unwillingly...lolz) I liked the feeling when their problems are solved. It's just like normal saying; you feel happy when you help people or true joy comes from within heart. This is one of the way I build my relationships with my freinds. True enough. I think everyone agrees that it is very suitable to share personal emotions or private secrets in car right?????

Recently a friend of mine told me that I'm really a blessing to those around me. Then I said that I can be a blessing because God bless me with a family that can bless me with a car. Akhirnya berbalik juga kepada Tuhan. Hahaha. I feel that this is what God wants me to do during my life as a student. To serve & help others who do not have the blessing (transportation). & it is very clear that I'm correct from the results. This is why I'm always known as the Mr.Driver & I'm proud of it!

My message:
Use what you have or able to do to help others. God knows what you had done with what He entrusted into your hands. I do agree what I'm doing is small & unoticed (by those who are not involved) so I'm not trying to act big time hero here. This is a sincere testimony.

To my parents (if you are reading this):
Last time you told me not to be TOO KIND Mr.Driver until diperalatkan orang lain. I'm a Mr.Driver. But I know that if I can help many people with what you had given me, I believe that you trusted me knowing I'm clear of what I'm doing & will support me. I do know the limits & boundaries & I will never allow anyone to step over my head. Don't worry ya! Thank you so much.

& of course, everytime I post a blog topic, there must be something that inspires me (something happened aroud me).
REASON = I'm not only helping people but some people also helping me. & I realized not everyone is into this helping-helped chain. You get joy when you help & you get hope when helped. Muahahahhaa.

5 comments:

Juanita said...

ell i am indeed blessed by u Mr Driver.Moments like u helped me with transport to CG, fetched me to see doc for the bad food poisoning ...boy that was an emergency,fetched me to places like Rumah haiwan,rumah tumbuhan, exam halls , fpend even though u can't take that sign language subject, the recent matrix card ordeal hehehe...i agree totally with u>if u make someone happy u will indeed be happy also...thank God that He created you with such a heart of gold. shine for Him n God bless u always bro =)......

Anonymous said...

emm...i oso wan take tis chance to say thanks to our dear Mr,driver..thank you jeremy for fetch me went for dinner/lunch, shopping, exam hall,helped me to remove my things from college and....alot..fren, u r GREAT...hehe:D

Anonymous said...

yes, jeremy... thanks for being such a blessing to us by using what God has given u to bless others. thanks for ur help when i was sick on tue too. really appreciate that. God bless u =)

jlwh86 said...

Thank you all. Hehehe.

Unknown said...

My son, I may be in another country earning my bread n butter, but I always have full trust in you. Remember that helping people is good. Many may take advantage of your kindness. You r your own judge to decide.