Powered By The Christian Gift

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Time to move on

It's now time to move on...

Time to let go of past experiences.
Since it never turn out the way I want it to be, then it best just to end it here.
Persisting just one side would end up hurting myself.

If the other party do not understand my real intention, just let it be.
How unfortunate for it to end this way, when all I want is not what you thought.

At first I thought you understand what I told you, face to face.
Or is it me that is not clear enough?
It seems like you do not trust me until the end.

It no longer matters to me.
Memory will remain, sweet or bitter doesn't make any difference anymore.
But I'm thankful for all this...

Past shall not be erased, I shall cherish it as a part of my journey.
Never forget what has happened for it has aleady happened.
History is for learning from past mistakes, not to run away from future.

Now letting go...time to look onto something new.....
I'm free.
I'm waiting for a new different one.....

Thank you Lord for setting me free. I had wasted too much time on this. I almost strayed away & now I had returned. Hold me tight, don't let me go anymore.

Now it's time to level up as well.

It's time huh?
Am I truly ready for this?
It;s not easy to be in another new level.
Can I leave things that I have?
Can I take up this challenge?
I don't wanna fade away someday.
Help me to keep me strong & remain faithful...
I leave all matters into Your mighty hands...
Guide me. Speak to me. Lead me.
Transform me. Touch me. Renew me.

9 comments:

chingZ said...

Let go and move on. That's what God is telling you. :) I'm happy and glad that you've made your decision bro. Now you have to stick with it :)

God is always by your side, you're never alone. :)

jlwh86 said...

tHX BRO....

Amanda Chung said...

haha, jeremy, since wen u become so poetic huh????

h0cmun said...

to be transformed and level up: come for FYG gathering this friday, topic is on money and career!
let's know the reality of the world!

jlwh86 said...

mann: Not poetic...sounds more like I'm emo-ing... Haha

h0cmun: kenot come...I got church cell. Haha. Nvm la. I can seek counsel from others as well next time.

Anonymous said...

god bless you my dear BBM...you still have me......come back to me.....i will show you how lucky u r to have me.....

jlwh86 said...

Haha. Mr BBM is always there for me so touched...Luv u too Ah HOOI!!

Anonymous said...

darn.....who is ah hooi....

jlwh86 said...

Only Ah Hooi will use BBM