Powered By The Christian Gift

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

E.M.O.

Eventhough you are a troublesome person, I still do consider you as one of us, as a beloved sister.

Who told you tat you are rejected?

Truthfully you are really a nice person, adorable & cute.

Who told you that you are ugly?

But because of your attitude, everything rosak.
Everyone tries to accept you, but it is you who refuse to accept yourself.
Why create so many stories when we can see through it?

What we want is a TRUE YOU.

Previously I commit myself to help & take care of everyone, including you, our dear sister.
All this while I thought I can bear with it...but now that you had crossed the limit...sorry.
Now I felt I'm contradicting myself...I felt myself so fake now...
Telling others how nice & stuffs like that..
But behind you talking how horrible things are actually...
Yet hidden in our conversations are needles pointing at each other
Where is the sincere friendship that I foolishly felt last time?

Soft ways won't work. Now is the hard time.

You seriously hurt me....
No matter how emotional you get....
Never before you insults me...
And now this time you did it...

but I still desire to see you come back...please...

Listen to what others said about you...for we all are telling you the truth...truth that sounds ugly & offensive yet thats what truth should sound.

Why can;t you just let go & open yourself?

Stop hurting yourself & us

NOTE: This is not a BGR post...(I know it sounds very like that) But it's for a dear friend of mine...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God will work in a way we cannot see and i hope u wont lose that friend.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say.
Pray that the peace from GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will be upon you.
Phil 4:6-7 for u.
Hope everything will be fine soon.
;-)

jlwh86 said...

Thx lots

jlwh86 said...

Er...y so many anonymous de? Can write name ma? Thx

Anonymous said...

keganasan jem jem!

jlwh86 said...

Habislah my name reli become Jem Jem the Ji Mui

catherine said...

how is she now?..

jlwh86 said...

I guess its worsening...she dont get it....or my msg is not clear enuf