Related to my previous post....
Last week, I signed up & commit myself to a 1 week prayer. At first I was thinking..."Can I really pray 2 hours continuously?". & In the end I did, 2 hours was easy when I really learned to delight in His presence. I do not know if I can try again but for me, when the "prayer atmosphere" is good I really have n problem in prolonged prayers. I sense that God wanna deliver something to me thru this week of prayer also & I told God I WANNA SEE something happen by the end of the prayer week. I expect something to happen to me.
Halfway I start to have some funny frustrations, disappointments, etc (refer to my previous blog). Then one of my friend reminded me one things which she told me last time that she sees character & charisma in me, that God will be with me in leading. She reminded me out of sudden just before I meet my pastor. She said Holy Spirit tells her to let me know. How could I forget that last time? Haha...thanks for the reminder. After my reflection, my pastor called me to accompany him for prayer. I went & he shared things which really hits me & answers all my previous blog post "reflections". It was when all those got cleared.
His sharing really lifted me up & I know actually my leaders take notice on me & what I did. Maybe being human, recognition & acknowledgment really encourages me even a very simple one. We talked about openness, expectation, frustration, hope & some other stuffs.I thought it was just me. At least I know now that I'm somehow in the "right path". So....means I'm just doing fine & good after all. & with those plans laid for me, I'm seeing a much bigger picture now. Pieces are falling together. It's like repeated confirmation from God that He really places me here & entrusted me with all this.Time to go back to His ministry with full heart. If not God gonna throw another "holiday" to me like last time. ^_^
Commit into Lord, persevere & EXPECT & BELIEVE breakthrough will happen.
A question which sparks all this....
"What is the desire of your heart & where do you think God calls you to ministry?"
I decided to put this up because I thought it other's might face the similar thing in serving & also as leader.. Just to encourage.
2 comments:
Awesome!! See..you are progressing in the LORD and learn to rest in HIM is the best thing one can ever do..=)
I feel so refresh everytime I spend time with GOD!! =)
thx esther memang cucu baik aku
Post a Comment