I tried to write a post in BM last time, & now I wanna try Chinese haha... anyway I'm still banana...so any mistakes please forgive me & do tell me to improve OK? Don't laugh a the Chinese harrr...
To people around me, family, friend, "someone".....
I may not like you at times, but I do love you (all)...
有时候我不喜欢你
Sometimes I do not like you
因为你不理解我的做法
Because you do not understand my way of doing things
但是我选择体谅你的想法
But I decide to show understanding to your opinion
因为我爱你
Because I loved you
就算我们个人看法不一样
Eventhough our individual way of looking at things is not the same
有时候我不喜欢你
Sometimes I do not like you
因为你误会我的意义
Because you misunderstand my meaning
但是我选择接受你的意思
But I decide to accept your idea
因为我爱你
Because I loved you
就算我们偶尔意见不一样
Eventhough sometimes our opinion is not the same
有时候我不喜欢你
Sometimes I do not like you
因为你不关心我的情况
Because you do not show care to my situation
但是我选择关怀你的情绪
But I decide to show concern to your feeling
因为我爱你
Because I loved you
就算我们关乎的事不一样
Eventhough our matters of concern is not the same
有时候我不喜欢你
Sometimes I do not like you
因为你不尊敬我的智力
Because you do not respect my intellect
但是我选择尊重你的智慧
But I decide to respect your wisdom
因为我爱你
Because I loved you
就算我们有的知识不一样
Eventhough we possessed knowledge which is not the same
有时候我不喜欢你
Sometimes I do not like you
因为你不珍视我的一些
Because you do not cherish my certain things
但是我选择欣赏你的一切
But I decide to appreciate your everything
因为我爱你
Because I loved you
就算我们一定一点不一样
Eventhough we for sure something are not the same
有时候我不喜欢你
Sometimes I do not like you
因为你觉得我不可信赖
Because you feel that I cannot be trusted
但是我选择决定你可依赖
But I decide to resolve that you can be relied upon
因为我爱你
Because I loved you
就算我们绝对会有不一样
Eventhough we are absolutely not the same
爱是当你能选择爱虽然有你不喜欢的差别
Love is when you are able to decide to love although there are differences which you do not like
因为爱是一个选择
Because love is a decision
Not only in courtship or romance or marriage, but FAMILY & FRIENDS as well. Who said I can't love my family & friends?
Inspired by some peoples.....especially a special friend of mine & an interview of a married couple, & two sermons
2 comments:
看了你的中文短章﹐不知不覺地為你感到慶幸。沒想到當年連中文都看不同的你﹐如今竟然開始寫中文文章了。
我向你刻苦耐勞的心敬禮﹐
也為你學習咱們母語的精神加油打氣。
中華文化是我們的根﹐
了解它﹐就等於了解自己。
加油文雄﹐我支持你﹐要寫多一點哦。
谢谢你的支持。希望有一天我们能MSN chat中文 哈哈
Post a Comment