Wow...again I took a very long off from blogs... kinda lost motivations nowadays to blog... the reason?
Why I lost the passion to blog?
I think it's better to view it why I blog in the first place...
There's many types of blogs (my own classifications)
Some are like diaries, some like travel guide, some like conteng-conteng page, etc.For me my blog is where I express things where it's not suitable/offensive/embarrassing/whatsoever to be said either face to face, or has no specific target audience, just sharing what's deep in my heart. Put it simple, it's where I say things honestly.
Well that makes myself vulnerable to attacks made based on what I write. People can just shoot me based on what I say here. That's the reason I lost the passion to blog. Please stop being an asshole by trying to show how great you are by lowering me. I have NO RESPECT for people who do not know how to respect their friend.
Some adults are right. Many "young adults" are still kids....do not know how to respect people...
Anyway I still will once a while write some craps.... :p
No comments:
Post a Comment