Powered By The Christian Gift

Monday, November 24, 2008

2 Questions

I was once asked by a friend of mine this two questions. I can't really recall the exact questions but I will put it in my way which has the same meaning.

1) You have a sickness & a doctor told you if you don't trust him to cure you, he will kill you. But if you don't get cured, you will die. Will you trust this doctor (who kills)?

2) A father got separated from his child since birth. His child do not know him since birth. Do the father has the right to punish his child for not acknowledging this father?

The moment I was asked this two question, I knew something is wrong. Just that at that time, I was not really equipped to answer such thing out of sudden. It was one of my regretful moment. If you observed the two questions carefully, obviously these two questions are related to Christianity.

1) You have a sickness & a doctor told you if you don't trust him to cure you, he will kill you. But if you don't get cured, you will die. Will you trust this doctor (who kills)?
What he meant:
If you are a sinner & God tells you if you do not put your faith in Him, He will kill you. Will you trust a God who kills?

2) A father got separated from his child since birth. His child do not know him since birth. Do the father has the right to punish his child for not acknowledging this father?
What he meant:
A person do not know God since birth. The person never knew there's God. Do God has the right to judge the person who never knew Him?

I failed to answer him at that time. I kena tricked. Actually I wanna correct him on something.

1) You have a sickness & a doctor told you if you don't trust him to cure you, he will kill you. But if you don't get cured, you will die. Will you trust this doctor (who kills)?

God never condemns people. A person dies because of the "sickness" not because the "doctor" kills the "patient". It is the "patient" who refuse to find the "doctor" & trust him. The "doctor" welcomes all who seeks his treatment but it seems that those "patients" are the one refusing to come to the "doctor".

2) A father got separated from his child since birth. His child do not know him since birth. Do the father has the right to punish his child for not acknowledging this father?

Actually it is not really true that all "lost child" do not know the "father". It is just they do not know that is their "father". Many times people spread & share Gospel but people just ignored it. & yet they say they never heard of Jesus.

Lolz. Just to release out... Nothing special.

No comments: