Powered By The Christian Gift

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Additive Effect

I went to have dinner with my buddies after my 1st exam paper last Friday. Because I'm insane & nuts I celebrated the 1st paper with champagne. Where got people celebrate 1st day of exam? If want celebrate pun celebrate lah last day of exam. The actual reason is I'm keeping that bottle too long in my room. Hehehe. Wanna "eliminate" it A.S.A.P. Muahaha.

During the journey we all (me, Harry, WW, KinYip, Monty) is in dunno what craziness-gay mood. Without realizing I dunno who shake the champagne a bit. Everyone did the same I think. So many people shake it a bit a bit. Of course nobody will shake the bottle "tremendously" as we fear it might "burst" when we opened it. I still wanna drink it. Not gonna waste it as a burst fountain.

After we had arrived at destination, of course KinYip opened the bottle without realizing EVERYONE has built up the pressure within the liquid. Everyone contributed a bit without realizing it. When he opened it, BURST!!! I think the "fountain" rose as high as 60-80cm in the air. Not kidding! Everyone was shocked.

KinYip was not the one to be blamed. It's not his fault. It's OUR fault, EVERYONE's fault. Who ask us to all shake it?


[After the reduction of drink due to the burst, this is all left. One cup divided into 5]

Enough of story time.

Sometimes people tend to build up emotion/pressure in themselves r in others without realizing it. Yes, because it's just a little. A little as itself surely has no significant effect. Imagine what happens if the person is subjected to the same kind of emotion everyday? & then when something happens to trigger the "detonator", BOMB!!! Just like KinYip opened the cover without knowing the pressure built by 5 of us SEPARATELY but ADDITIVELY, the champagne burst!

If someone handed you a "shaken" soft drink can, how can you open it without bursting ? You open the can sikit-sikit to allow the pressure to be released outside then when the pressure is low enough, you open it all straight away.

The same concept applies in human emotions as well. You never know you has built up emotional pressure in people around you bit by bit. You can never see through the can is shaken before or not. All you can do is prevent from shaking it & hand it to burst in other's hand.

When bad things happen, the one who detonated the bomb is the one who gets all the scoldings & yelling & curses. But most of the time, those who bising-bising marah orang themselves are the one who contribute the larger portion for the pressure. I believe this scenario is very common around.

People won't angry to you for no reason.
- ask yourself what had you done. Instead of blaming him/her, examine yourself.
People won't hate you for no reason.
- ask yourself what had you done. Instead of blaming him/her, examine yourself.
People won't boycott you for no reason.
- ask yourself what had you done. Instead of blaming him/her, examine yourself.
PEOPLE WON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR NO REASON.
- ask yourself what had you done. Instead of blaming him/her, examine yourself.

Matthew 7:3-5
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

Again this is sensitive & emotional. My blog is based on real life experience. Of course human life experience is like this. Don't blame me for being emotional & sensitive blog writer as well. Muahahaha.

3 comments:

Jyannie said...

hey there! very interesting view... heh

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh here, I came upon this message board I find It incredibly helpful & it's helped me loads. I should be able to contribute and help other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

jlwh86 said...

thx...but who are you? haha