Just another ordinary blog. I write about people that I know & what's happening around me.
Powered By The Christian Gift
Thursday, September 2, 2010
My thanksgiving prayer
Abba Father in heaven, you are the LORD my God. You are also the lord of my passion, & the lord of my people. I thank you for your work & hand upon them. I wanna thank you for what you had done. I wanna thank you for the resource & skills & inner man that you gave me for all this. I thank you for you are leading me with your inspirations. I do not know how well I spoke of your words but it's not all about what I said. It's about the move & convictions of Holy Ghost. I thank you for the visions & signs that you had shown. I thank you for you confirmations & promises upon my ministry. Now I know o Lord, that it is not I who delivers, but it is by your leading. Now I know it is not me alone as human but I see your hand of partnership upon me now. Help me o Lord, to continue to motivate, to challenge, to inspire, to instill your words to them. Empower & anoint me more to speak forth life, blessings, wealth, health, into their lives. I recognize I'm your beloved servant sent here to fulfill your purpose. I put my trust in you, for you had called me to for this. All glory & praise to your Name, for you are their God, the great I AM, LORD. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment