I looked kinda "budak bodoh" in the picture. Well it was five years ago when I'm still er....a Form 6 boy. Anyway it's my first time take a solo picture with a girl that time (really).
If you know I'm writing about you...... Somehow I hope you won't read this. But if you do, please pretend you didn't ok?
Thinking back about you, I still remember many many many things about the past, from the first day we met (almost six years already), up until today. All I wanted to say is really... thank you so much. Many things you never did it directly, or even realized but seriously you changed me a lot. Well it was actually because of you (you know I know la). One example? I learned my Mandarin because of you. Haha. You know the best thing? You played a major part in opening my heart to receive the Lord.
Now all of us are busy with own life but I still remember you always. I never told you this before. I actually enjoyed your presence a lot. The weird things is, sometimes I prefer to talk less when I see you. Not that I don't want to talk, but it seems like when you are around, even in silence my worries & sadness are gone. It's like I like to see you more than to talk with you. Weird. That's why whenever we got gathering & you are around I tend to talk less. & that's why sometimes I bring you out without the rest.
Even after meeting so many new people, I still put you in my list of VVIP in my heart. Don't ask me why. I don't know. Yeah you are even in my top prayer list. So I guess that I do really cherish you as my friend. Thanks for being my friend, & appeared in my life.
To other readers: all this may sound "fishy" but IT'S NOT
Dunno why I write this. Suddenly found the picture punya pasal lah.
2 comments:
if my senses are correct, i know whom u're referring to...hahhahaha~it doesnt matter though as u've mentioned here, nothing fishy..haha~but i wan to apologize too for sometimes i realise i do..tease u abt this fellow..haha~i got it i got it...when i read this~:D
ish jahat lah u.... but i'm ok la.... i just love her as a friend now :p
Post a Comment